My design skills
I'm most experienced in designing all kinds of digital user interfaces - mainly websites, but also mobile apps, intranets, ERP systems and alike.
I usually get involved in the design process after the first UX research and analysis is done. From there on I can help with creating wireframes, prototypes, testing and finish up with the final UI design ready and prepared for coding.
In order to offer a holistic design service, I can also provide you with a logo design, branding resources, icon designs, photo editing works and print designs (posters, rollups, brochures, business cards, etc.) if needed.
To sum it up:
- I can create user-flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- I love to design any kind of user interfaces
- I'm happy to create logos and branding resources
- I can design icons and simple illustrations
- I'm able to provide print materials and other supporting design services
My tools of choice:
- Sketch or Figma for interface design
- Adobe Photoshop for working with photos
- Affinity Designer for drawing vector assets (logos, icons, illustrations, etc.)
- Invision app for prototyping
- Zeplin for handing over the design
- Adobe Indesign and Illustrator for print materials